misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JayT said:
Bud is awful and I don't drink it at all. If it were the only beer they made, I wouldn't drink beer. Actually, I am thankful for the Belgians. Best beer in the world.
I agree with you there. Belgium beer is the best I've ever had.

bentalphanerd said:
true...but I tend to glance over it a bit. I can't get those beers here & it just gets too *sniff sniff* painful to read about

Maybe we could work out a trade for some Pain or Pain2? Think it would get through customs?

JayT said:
Maybe we could work out a trade for some Pain or Pain2? Think it would get through customs?

Thanks for the offer Jay. There is plenty of good & great beer available in Oz. The Coopers range would be a world best & one of the big companies Tooheys puts out a great Dark Ale called 'Old'

Personally I'm more of a Kentucky Bourbon drinker although I do keep a dozen or so beers in the fridge for those 100 F days (like this week) & a few litres of 'purified water' as backup.

Now if you happen to be heading out to Lawrenceburg & could bag me some rare turkey products....I'm certainly interested.:cool:

Mmmmm...ok, after a bunch of HIGH abv beers, I'm feeling quite good right now. My tongue is starting to go numb which is the first sign that I've really had a bunch of alchohol introduced into my blood stream. Hehehe, I just did the tongue smacking thing just to make sure and yep, can't feel much of it, hehe. Got a sh*t eating grin on my face and I feel good.

Man, I'm glad whatshisname created a thread where we can post slight to full blown smashed, because this is fun! zWow, I typed that without any really glearing errors....

imaguitargod said:
Mmmmm...ok, after a bunch of HIGH abv beers, I'm feeling quite good right now. My tongue is starting to go numb which is the first sign that I've really had a bunch of alchohol introduced into my blood stream. Hehehe, I just did the tongue smacking thing just to make sure and yep, can't feel much of it, hehe. Got a sh*t eating grin on my face and I feel good.

Man, I'm glad whatshisname created a thread where we can post slight to full blown smashed, because this is fun! zWow, I typed that without any really glearing errors....

*GLARING

bentalphanerd said:
Personally I'm more of a Kentucky Bourbon drinker although I do keep a dozen or so beers in the fridge for those 100 F days (like this week) & a few litres of 'purified water' as backup.

Now if you happen to be heading out to Lawrenceburg & could bag me some rare turkey products....I'm certainly interested.:cool:

Hmmm. I am not too far from many of the world famous distilleries. Which ones do you like? Wild turkey? Knob Creek is excellent. Four Roses is also in Lawrenceburg. And Of course Maker's Mark.

cheezydemon said:
Hmmm. I am not too far from many of the world famous distilleries. Which ones do you like? Wild turkey? Knob Creek is excellent. Four Roses is also in Lawrenceburg. And Of course Maker's Mark.

Wild Turkey would be my favorite especially the Rare Breed. Never heard of four roses. Makers Mark & Knob Creek are just a little too expensive here to be able to enjoy.

Hmm I think I can hijack this thread without getting in trouble....What to make for supper...peppersteak or italian sausage burgers...im at a loss its like going to a resturant and looking at the menu..you want it all but which one do you want...Mind you the beer is going down good too lol

bentalphanerd said:
Hey, you mean you've only spotted one flaw so far? Thats got to be some kind of record.

Perhaps you should come a little closer.

...said the spider to the fly.

Hmmm....iot seems as of late that I'm he only one that continually posts drunk to this thread....makes me sad... :(

See, I've added a sad smilie face to the thread. I can't be the only one who's drunk this much?

imaguitargod said:
Hmmm....iot seems as of late that I'm he only one that continually posts drunk to this thread....makes me sad... :(

See, I've added a sad smilie face to the thread. I can't be the only one who's drunk this much?

Why I oughta punch you in the nose.....

.....I love you man...*hic*

{thanks for the quote TB...I've been using it often on friends & family}

Tonight I'm trying a 4-can pack of 'Bulleit Bourbon' & cola. 7% just started can #3 and I'm sure the dog's lookin at me funny.

:cheers:

Woodstock 9% Blue label - get a 6 pack for the same price. The local barns seem to sell out fast though.

:snooty: would rather spend the extra dollars on the Bulleit, I found the woodstock way to sweet.

Back