misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

imaguitargod said:
Yes, I've had the pleasure of trying the Triple Bock. One of the most interesting beers I've ever had. Here's the link to the review.

Yes.

I had a case of that once at the bar I managed. We experimented with it and I found that it was excellent mixed with Yeungling Lager. A third of a bottle of Triple in a pint glass then fill with Lager. It was nearly undrinkable by itself.

Just got back from La Cave, had some Belgum X-Mas ale which was fantastic (and 12%) and an interesting beer called "Te" which is a white tea infused Saison beer....really facinating taste!

You're a bastard. You and your homebrew and breweries. Can't invite no one to come along....Lol man seriously though that sounds awesome. I'm going to have to make a beer run soon. I need to visit one of teh breweries in Austin too, and I'm going to look into getting stuff to start brewing this weekend. If it's less than $100 bucks for everything I need, I'll probably get it otherwise I'll just price things for next paycheck. Can't wait.

Is La Cave a brewery or a bar? Te sounds interesting.

Txclosetgrower said:
You're a bastard. You and your homebrew and breweries. Can't invite no one to come along....Lol
:hell:

Txclosetgrower said:
I need to visit one of teh breweries in Austin too, and I'm going to look into getting stuff to start brewing this weekend.
First read up on how to brew, then purchase your equiptment.

Txclosetgrower said:
Is La Cave a brewery or a bar? Te sounds interesting.
La Cave Du Vin (my review is the third one from the top)is a wine and fine beer bar.

Here's a list of all the beer bars, brewery, etc etc in your area. And count yourself lucky. Austin Homebrew supply is in your area, it's one of the best ones in this country.

A friend of mine handed me a little bag tonight and said here I picked this up for you... It contained a bottle of Piraat! I need more friends like that!

Back