misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

QuadShotz said:
Hmm, seems I had a sixer of Newcastle Brown Ale, a few mixed drinks, then decided to take my brother out for a night.

Heh, played a bit of pool, had a few pitchers & gets a bit fuzzy after that. Apparently I went to McD's...eep. Least I took along a bottle of NagaMama.

Woke up frelled at 7:30am. :D

Yeah, i was almost late for work today as well....apparently my alarm clock was going off for over an hour before i heard it. Gin will do that to ya sometimes....:lol:

IGG you are crazy; Yeti is an awesome imperial stout.

Been drinking a lot of winter/xmas beers, Sierra Nevada Celebration, Boulevard's Nut Cracker and Deschutes' Jubelale. Love the winter beers. :)

MMM....more homebrew....must make more. I'm thinking of taking the Senatorial blonde and making it a fruit beer. This would be a fantastic Blackberry beer!

Damnit IGG, now I'm going to have to start brewing. One of my teachers I had last year used to do nothing but talk about brewing beer. Every lesson we learned somehow could be tied into brewing beer. I've been meaning to give it a shot, but hearing about how awesome and easy it is for about a year straight now I'll finally have to give in.

Btw, I'm drinking an old rasputin. I got a hell of a deal on a mixed sixer today. Got 2 rasputins(i really like this beer if you can't tell), an oaked bastard, ruination ipa, yeti imperial stout & herculese double ipa. 3 stouts, the hoppy beers. Perfect.

Txclosetgrower said:
Damnit IGG, now I'm going to have to start brewing. One of my teachers I had last year used to do nothing but talk about brewing beer. Every lesson we learned somehow could be tied into brewing beer. I've been meaning to give it a shot, but hearing about how awesome and easy it is for about a year straight now I'll finally have to give in.
DO IT!!! GIVE IN!!!!!! It won't save you money, but it will be fun!

MMmm - bourbon, plenty of it. Topped off with some jerky, not just any but the finest jerky yet made from the greatest jerky maker in Oz...

...and more bourbon.

this is his best batch of jerky ever. The guys a genious.

I should say who it is but the mail I got had the heading SSSssshhhHHH

Having some friends over in a little while. I saw a Sam Adams in the fridge and a couple Optimators. I purchased today River Horse Tripel and Stone IPA. I just poured the Tripel. 10%abv; this should be a fun evening.

First notes that hit you on the Tripel? Vanilla...maybe some cinnamon. It smells like a pumpkin pie spice. Real good head on it. Warm and spicy on the tongue with a alcohol finish, but pretty smooth. It says on the label that it improves with age. I think i may save one.

*If not, there's a white and a red and a fruit wine, Jager, Ketel One, and Red Hab Ketel One.

Well, been drinki8ng homebrew all day and then went to the pub. I consumed a very large glass of Deliurium Noel and now...I'm think it's starting to catch up with me....

This means I'll wait another 30 minutes and then crack open another home brew!

Going to crack open a Palo Sonto in a few hours. I've been aging 4 of them since February....so this is a test to see if anything has changed much.

Back