misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

imaguitargod said:
Going to crack open a Palo Sonto in a few hours. I've been aging 4 of them since February....so this is a test to see if anything has changed much.

Well, I'm happy to repoart that this beer ages wonderfully. The resins of the palo santo tree come out much more and that alcohol bite is lessoned.

Well, last night I got to try some of Sam Adam's holiday offerings. After a decent smoking season, I had the Old Fizeywig (sp?) and the Holiday Porter. Both excellent beers.

1:12 am 16c and pouring rain right now. Wind is gusting so hard I can feel the house "breathing" and I am trying to study for a physics final tomorrow.

millworkman said:
1:12 am 16c and pouring rain right now. Wind is gusting so hard I can feel the house "breathing" and I am trying to study for a physics final tomorrow.

physics is my favorite subject....outside of distilling

bentalphanerd said:
physics is my favorite subject....outside of distilling

I thoroughly enjoyed it up till this semester. This one is calc based physics and I am working on electricity and magnetism stuff. I am just finding it all very hard to understand.

hmm yeah some of those sums can get nasty when you enter into magnetic flux & thermodynamics. Ohms law will sort out most electricity though, but not capacitance.

imaguitargod said:
Just finished a bomber of my homebrew.

You ARE talking about beer, right? :shocked:

I was drinking, then I went to bar, played a tourny, drank lots more, now home.

So, this is after-drinking-drinking, eh?

I forgot, what?

Oh,. rite..always bring pickled nagas to the bar..makes ppl afraid of u...

'tother thought...i wanan make those pickled eggs in the bar, btu wit nagas...o0..be afraid.

Hahaha..Bhut Eggz.

Back