• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

I didn't expect Benson to get outta the backfield wit Da Bears D. I have some fairly decent matchups and am hoping to find my Pot O' Gold this week "Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe".
We'll see what happens :)

I'm having a hell of a time deciding who to start as QB. Vick or Luck. They say Vick has tremendous upside and should be started but he is such a risk, where as Luck should have a good game against the vikes and he and Wayne might make some monster moves. Also the stats are in that the Ravens have not allowed more than one touchdown a game in their last 19 games (Vicks playing them) also I have to deside whether to start the disaster that is Desean Jackson who has only scored 1 touchdown in his last 10 home openers....man. This team is going to send me to the nut house before seasons end...

They both looked great last week, it's kind of a toss up this week but the Browns run D is week compared to the lions and it is possible for hunter to take some of Gores touches. They both should put up respectable numbers though.

You weren't supposed to pick up Witten Hops!!! I set him on the side so I could pick him back up next week.......lol. Good luck bro! I'm biting my nails this week. The Vick/Desean freight train is leaving the station!

Sorry 3/5.. He was on the board and I couldn't let him sit too long. He was looking a bit lonely and had no home. I was just trying to help him out.
Sitting Celek was probably not such a great idea. Vick had a pretty good game today with Jackson reaping quite a bit of the benefit

Lol, no biggie. It was like giving up my pawn. You didn't even need celek! You could have benched AF and JW and still won.

Most of it is luck of the day... Sometimes ya get lucky sometimes ya don't. Unfortunately I usually end up on the wrong end of the spectrum.
I was getting a bit worried.. Vick come out shootin for bear... Lot's of turnovers for the Eagles or it would have likely been the other way. He still had a decent day.
Run DMC (and the rest of the Raiders) was the biggest disapointment.. He killed me in another league. Who would have thought Goodson would have tripled his points or the Dolphins win that game.

Back