• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

Haha KD that's the spirit!......lol the raiders need to bomb one to DHB and McFadden end with 25 points. The chargers aren't even targeting my man meachem..wtf!

I need McFadden to catch a short pass and run it 30 yards for a touchdown....lol

This game is crazy. I'd hate to be the Raiders sub long snapper #50. How embarrassing.

Lame lame lame lame lame, good game Orange and blue. I can see this is going to be a stressful season for The Chi-Town Wreck Squad....lol ugh

BigPappaPepper..Fremp...Wayright...Chewi...Taxing week one winners... sorry romy.. its a DRAW

winner gets a SFRB from everyone??? lol

Not a bad first week!
I was sweating the first half of the last game yesterday though. One step closer to a Championship!

Nice comback Denniz! I thought I had it in the bag. That's what I get for talking shiat!!!! Stupid Jones. He is available now if anybody wants him ;)

So how does the waiver wire work. I understand the order and once you've chosen one person, you move to the back of the line but when are you able to chose someone else? Is it only once per week if everyone doesn't choose someone? And if everyone does drop and claim someone then you get to pick again in the same week?

Everyone is available this morning, although its just scrubs. Waivers order is worst-first.........best-last. After that its open season... I think Mark Sanchez is still out there :dance:

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I had a bunch of guys signed and didn't get any of them . Is it cause I am 10th in line? :rofl: If so I am running my own League next year! ;)

You can see your place on the espn.go website. Log in and look under "my team" there is a specific order that is starts in. I'm assuming related to your draft position. Then after the first person picks they go to the end of the line and so on. That's about as much as I know about it. I do know that if you pick someone and someone before you picked them first, they get them.

Waiver Wire are people that have been dropped or just players available in general I believe. Anyone available to be picked up.

My biggest pick up is Andrew Luck, I don't think you gave him a chance Gatornaut. It was his first rookie game and he still managed to put 21 points on the board against the Chicago D. 3rd ranked in the NFL. He is going to have some big games.

The rest of my team is a scramble. I am having a hell of a time deciding who I should start or sit.....I did sit the Chicago defense against the Pack thought. I picked up the Raiders defense this week, even though their sub. long snapper botched their entire game, their defense looked solid.

wow, that Bear's game was stomach churning to watch....what a failure. Chicago needs to make something happen soon or all of the star players we have on D are going to be gone and then we will look like the Dolphins..... :shh: :rofl: Nice score on Jordy "Got Hops" I'm glad you had Benson benched. That Bears game just put a hurting on my Fantasy game....dammit.

Back