• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Favorite Simpson’s sayings

I want to go see the movie but my wife isn't interested in the Simpsons at all. I may have to go see it by myself - I can see it now - a 300 seat cinema - 150 kids and 150 adult males all there by themselves.

chilliman64 - thats the main reason I dont like theaters, because you cant just sit & enjoy the movie without hearing all the other people or pause it :lol: thats why I wait until its out on DVD, unless its such a kickass movie that it should be seen on big screen.

as for sayings what about "WHY YOU LITTLE....."

well i saw it tonight. was not disappointed at all. to be honest, it was pretty much what i was expecting. just like a long episode. :lol:

Garden Killer! Maximum respect for the Pumpkins quote. Other pearls from that episode:

"C'mon people, someone ordered the London Symphony Orchestra. Possibly while high. Cypress Hill, I'm looking in your direction..."

"We envy you homer. All we have it our youth, our legions of fans and our millions of dollars" (Billy Corgan again)

"Wait, I'm OK today! My mom bought me deodorant!"

However, the best ever Simpsons quote by a mile has to be

"You did it, Nibbles. Now, chew through my ball sack!" followed by the hamsters shocked face.

there was a episode where santa's little helper was given i think by the repo barn to a blind guy.....bart gose to steal the dog back...blind guy locks him in a closet....long story short there was a funny line when the police dog sniffs out marijuana on the blind guy. chief wiggam is like your going to jail for possesion of marijuana....black cop(lou i think) says wait a minuet chief the marijuana might be for a medical problem..and the blind guy says.....yeaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaa medicinal if i dont smoke it ill go blinder.

Hank said:
"Ahhhh beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems."
By far my favorite one is DOH!!!! I even catch myself saying that one. I quoted you though because I like that one too!!!:hell:

Wiggum: Put out an APB on a Uosdwis R. Dewoh. Uh, better start with Greektown.
Friday: That's "Homer J. Simpson", Chief. You're reading it upside down.
Wiggum: Uh, cancel that APB. But, uh, bring back some of them, uh, gyros.
Friday: Uh, Chief? You're talking into your wallet.

Back