Favourite Drink?

For the top of Mt. Everest? Capetown Coffee:
Bourbon (the best bottle, for Mt. Everest)
Coconut cream
Hot coffee

For the mountain I'd want a good quality hot chocolate with a hint of chilli and cinnamon, for a special no-limit drink Pittvaich 1976 28 year old, for a drink with my mates Birra Moretti or Wobbly Bob (most of my mates don't like whisky :( )

I usually would say a margarita made with Jose, that's my special occasion nice relaxing drink.

But,

If im at the top of MT. Everst im going to have something warm so I say a Flaming Lamborghini

Ingredients
Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 oz sambuca
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

texas blues said:
Tequila. Don Julio. No salt, no lime.

Salute', TB.

I'm with TB...

but to tell you the truth, It doesn't make any difference what time of year or where I am...give me one of my 7 Pot bloody marys and I will be in heaven...you guys may think I am crazy, but it is 5:59 am here and I am going to fix one right now...

Breakfast of champions...

Pepperfreak said:
I'd have to say top shelf tequila, vodka, gin, run, triple sec, splash of sweet/sour mix and splash of coke. mmmm now that is a drink!

Ah the Long Island Iced Tea - i was drinking those this past weekend at my company's Christmas party. I have to second this.

xgrafcorex said:
It would have to be a beer and I don't think I could pick one. Either an IPA or a stout.

YOU need to be suckin' down the Yuenglings, shipmate! (I can't get it here)

That's MY fav so far...but there are SO MANY beers left to try!;)

Yuengling is a decent session beer...especially compared to all the other beers that are as readily available. However, there are many much better beers out there!

Not sure what all is available out there in KY but you have to track down your nearest "specialty beer store" and see what's available. Drinking a glass of Brooklyn brewing co. Black chocolate Stout...this stuff is awesome! :D

unusual to find a Kentuckian appreciating a guinness IMO, but then the commercial world's a smaller place these days.
my favourite (if anyone across the pond's heard of it) is Arran blonde ale, just lovely chilled for a couple days, & very much a local brew.

I was in Faslane, Helensburgh, and Glasgow during and after a joint exercise. Don't know that I saw that one while I was there...tried all the local or anything that wasn't readily available in the states.

Whisky : Glenfiddich Malt Liqueur
IMG_2552.JPG

Beer : Grolsch Kanon
nederland-grolsch_het_kanon.gif

:D

Dutch law is really cool about drinking :P
When you are 16 you can legally drink stuff below 15% alc.
When you are 18 you can legally drink ehm... everything.. :D
So i have some experience ;)

Yup...another drunk on board...thats way cool....

Back