• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest February Throwdown - Cast Iron Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear, that guy in a CI Merkin cooking on a triple stack. Now THAT is something to have nightmares about.

Bear, by himself, is a force to give you nightmares. Countless times I've woken at 4am thinking the phone just rang... "Was that Bear using his only call from jail?"

Sometimes I wake at night, soaked with sweat, in total terror of SL's CI skills.
That would be appropriate.

Bear, by himself, is a force to give you nightmares. Countless times I've woken at 4am thinking the phone just rang... "Was that Bear using his only call from jail?"
Nah.... Everyone knows Bear is really just a cuddly-wuddly cushy-wushy pile of snuggly-wuggly goodness. All he needs is the right kind of attention. You can give him that!

Man, drinking the beer, and fondling your wife is one thing, but the pizza flavored combos is crossing the line! He must be taught a lesson. I'm thinking Bear Trap baited with Busch Light and Tater tots.

Bear has been pepper sprayed so many times he laughs at all those gimics. It takes physical force to teach him a lesson. A good kick to the jingglies usually does the trick.

Throw a bucket of ice water on him next time he is passed out in the tub.

Sum seems to have disappeared. Either Bear ate his face or he is giving him some "attention". :rofl:

The only thing bear is afraid of, as far as I've ever seen, is stuffed animals.

He's been in bar fights, talked to attractive women, snorted a line of something white and powdery off a homeless man's ass crack.
I thought he was immortal.

Then, on the day after Christmas, this year, I swear, my daughter showed him something she got from "Build-A-Bear" (stuffed animal).

He pissed himself.
Then grabbed my wife's tits and hopped in the back of his jeep in the fetal position crying and sucking his thumb.

Go Cast Iron!!!

pretty much. That's his go-to move.

I guess I forgot...he's also afraid of fireworks. The noise makes him go bananas.

Bear's auto-response to fireworks, stuffed animals, and chick-flicks is to jump in the back of a Jeep. "Thumb sucking" and "fetal position" are just hearsay. But there's tell of documentation floating about that proves me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back