• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest February Throwdown - Cast Iron Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooh...he's a stinky Bear now!

damn you with your flippy floppies...I have 2 pair of wool socks and fuzzy slippers...heavy sigh...

You'd better find the shin guards and helmet too! And get the Band-aids ready....

Bear just downed a fifth of Beam.

WHOOT!

I just downed a half a glass of whiskey and did a face plant in the snow bank.
Floppy floppys around here are about 3 feet long, and say Cabellas on them, wish I had those on 10 minutes ago....

Wheebz, pictures.

I don't know who I'm more sad for....me or YOU!!!!! (but you got to eat 'em!)

Left to my own imagination...they were SIN-sational!!!! Win!

Not exactly sure what you mean by pound, but I am not homophobic is that's what you mean. I have gay friends. Just not gay bear friends.

Wait... if J is responding to my post about Bear keeping his paws off my Combos, then I need to clarify. I literally and figuratively meant Combos, specifically the pizza flavored ones, not nuts, huevos, fuzzlies, nuzzle berries, doodads, jigglies, gigglies, snugglies, or anything else used to reference testies. ;)

Quad Stacker. Comin up. (Thats 4, right?)

I had a gay bear friend once, he kept eating my floppy floppies, so we moved to the snow country.

Raining Cast Iron? I'd rather have snow thankyouverymuch!

See Bitz, now you're gettin' cocky!!!! hahaha And having a ton o' fun, I hope!!!!

Now you need "party" flippy floppies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back