• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest February Throwdown - Cast Iron Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoa There'a Nellie"......... I hope this isn't swinging towards a pan fried "Rocky Mountain Oyster" throwdown..............!

If so,
I might just have ta pass on the grass...............fed,.......This Time...............lol

Greg

I'm drinking cheap beer with my flippy floppies on, and my pinky popped up-right like the "high-class" do.

5-O gets in LATE tonight, so tomorrow is when all the hoodwinking and tomfoolery begin, but it doesn't mean I can't start up some good ol' smacktalk tonight.

Sum - two things you excel at : smack talk and cast iron! If anyone could pull off a quad-CI + skillet, it'd be SoFlo! (double-dog-dare-ya!) heh,heh

"Rocky Mountain Oysters"????? I live in "Cowboy Country" (the northern realm) and I haven't even tried them yet! And I don' wanna!!!!!

I almost spit up my beer Scovie. Too funny.

THEN I ROUNDHOUSED A BASKET OF MERKINS THROUGH YOUR GUTS, AND YOU WISHED IT WAS FULL OF MICROWAVED HOTDOGS INSTEAD.

Just read the last 2 pages, doesn't seem to be off topic too me. Ninjas, berry squishing, smack talk, and merkins are always on topic.

CI_FUNNY.jpg

See, I told you it was on topic.

OFF TOPICS HERE! What the heach y'all be up to in the .................24/48/93 hours other have ben risking life and limb?

Beer is gay.

True story.

that's been a given for a century or two
You sure do pound a lot of gays, JayT.
Yeah, actually I did. Dammit.

OOPS! Typo!

:lol:

Wait... if J is responding to my post about Bear keeping his paws off my Combos, then I need to clarify. I literally and figuratively meant Combos, specifically the pizza flavored ones, not nuts, huevos, fuzzlies, nuzzle berries, doodads, jigglies, gigglies, snugglies, or anything else used to reference testies. ;)

You have way to intimate knowledge of Bear and his jigglies~~~~

8" skillet, 10" skillet, 12" skillet, 12" Camp Dutch... plus all of FD's... ah oh!

SloFlo is gonna make it rain.

FIFY~ you're welcome xoxo

I'm drinking cheap beer with my flippy floppies on, and my pinky popped up-right like the "high-class" do.

5-O gets in LATE tonight, so tomorrow is when all the hoodwinking and tomfoolery begin, but it doesn't mean I can't start up some good ol' smacktalk tonight.

:rolleyes:

And I just hope you have all your ingredients cuz you know you'll be pushing the deadline to get it all done by tomorrow night!!!! Good luck, SloFlo~~~~

Hey SOFLO. You go ahead and wear your furry flippy floppies and stack up your casties to the moon. and I will still kick your arse in snow boots with one pan.

So this is my pan....I don't know if I will have a chance at winning...but this is my weapon and I fight to the death..

Close up to see seasoning (It's a 12inch skillet)
IMG_0409.jpg

This pic is to show the handle to see the unseasoned against the seasoned (the handle and bottom isn't seasoned, the rest of the pan and around the outside is)
IMG_0410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back