• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

FiveSix's 2009 Grow log

imaguitargod said:
I don't remember C-3PO being that scaly....

It's an extra FATHEAD piece that my bro gave to me. I have not found a use for it yet.:( Maybe I'll wrap it onto my stuntbike lol

threepio.jpg

been a while, I've been busy, Nothing really to show, just been trying to pot up all the babies, I have more, but they're really extra, every variety I am growing is there except the Common Orange Habs.

I think I've decided to move all my hydro outside until first frost. It's just easier then trying to cool this room at this point. And it's been a pain to try and work in a closet.

One of my crosses took! my devil tongue plant decided to flower in the hydro room and things were getting big so I let her. I castrated the baby flower WAAYYYYY before it was even close to blooming, I polinated her and then again a day or 2 later in case it was too early, well she took and as long as the plant can handle it outside, if not I'll do it again knowing it takes easy. Viable seeds? who knows. anyway pics.....

lal014.jpg

Chapeu de Frade (baccatum) is 6 ft tall in the buckets, prob 4'6" actual height. next to the devil tongue
lal012.jpg

lal007.jpg

O and here's a random cucumber flower just cuz a saw one of those tiny bees sucking on it and by the time I got the camera it left. lol

lal011.jpg

I like the bag-o-dirt plants. Is there a pot inside the bag, or does it hold together without one? Maybe a double-bagger?
[sorry if you already explained this - I didn't catch up on all the threads]

FiveSix said:
they're 5 gallon "grow bags" with drainage holes built in :). they come in any size you need and they're cheap in bulk. totally worth it if you're growing a lot of potted plants and you don't have a source for cheap nursery pots. check the link :D

http://home.shop.ebay.com/items/?_n...3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=grow+bag&_osacat=159912
Your stuff looks awesome man. Much prettier than mine, but than again i havent been to my farm in a week. (mental note: bring camera) I am glad to see that your soil plants are roughly the same size as my first batch. The 2nd bunch are still kind of small, but alot healthier.

Still, congrats. :)

A couple different peppers are starting to come. I could have had a lot earlier, but I couldn't harden the hydro plants so they got scalded and had a few cold nights, but new growth is taking over again so I only delayed the season 2 weeks I'm thinking. Maybe Im wrong who knows.... Pics

6-2-2009006.jpg

Jolokia
6-2-2009007.jpg

chapeu de frade
6-2-2009009.jpg

6-2-2009013.jpg

Got picks messed up I think this is a baby red Savina
6-2-2009015.jpg

6-2-2009016.jpg

a couple rocoto flwers took and are fruiting less and less are dropping now. Fruit is really too small to warrant a pic

6-2-2009018.jpg

Thanks guys, I'd be doing myself a favor and I'm kinda feeling guilty I dont have a tds/ppm meter or a constant PH meter. Im really broke, since a lot of things have been comming up lately. they could be happier plants, just look at how well TXclosets plants are going crazy. I just wish i had 500 to dump on some more equipment at the moment.

Back