• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

FiveSix's 2009 Grow log

Yeah, very nice operation you've got going on there. Got to love the Waterfarm 8-pack. I have a few units and need to get more up and running. Any PH issues with the control tank vs. individual units still?

I have to drop ph down in there every day. I've heard on other forums that the nutrient controller in the waterfarm 8 pack is a pain. To be honest it could work better but I'm not that lazy :-p

4-8-2009022.jpg

4-8-2009003.jpg

I don't have a clue as to how I missed this thread.

Things are looking great FiveSix. Hydro has been on my mind quite a bit lately. You liking your new set up?

I like it a lot. I might add some mods so I can take out each module without having the drain the rest. Otherwise it's great. You do need some patience tweeking the air pump to make sure each module gets about the same drip/

FiveSix said:
Deep Water Culture Experiment. Plants seem to like it, just a 5 gallon bucket with nutrient solution and an air stone. I have no idea what species this plant is. I like to leave myself with a few suprises later.

dwc3-17005.jpg

dwc3-17004.jpg

Doing really well my friend you just got to love DWC ;)

Just a little hydro update.... 1 grew a lot faster than the others so I'm gonna let her bud and pinch the others (flowers) till they catch up in size. Depending on how big some of these get I might have to move 2 modules outside.

Coban? and Thai yellow (orange)
april17005.jpg

april17006.jpg

april17007.jpg

april17008.jpg

Back