• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

Ok, the furniture is being moved out of the way, Jenga has gotten serious, and we have had one vase fatality.........
SCOVIE THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

FryDaddy....call the neighbors and your local authorities(warn em in advance)..........

IMAG1945.jpg

g5.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

g6.jpg

g10.jpg

g2.jpg

The wife and I had to take a triple take on the 6th photo.............

Carry on.........

We will show your buddies a good time, no doubt!
But MUCH different than anything they're used to!!!!

Does that mean no booze???? :mope:

:lol:

you know, we play car tag in the snow.... Dodge Ram-vs-Subaru......gonna take some doin' to top that....

and your 3 year-old is just the right age to hang out with several of the chilekids up here. Come-On-Up!

DANG, drunkin smackdown jenga, removing those pieces sober is hard enough but drunk......

All I can say is, JENGA, JENGA, JENGA, JENGA

FD, we might need to give Rick a call and get a platoon of Florida NG troops deployed to your suround your house. Not to keep the goings on from going to their natural conclusion but just so that no innocents wonder into that realm and get ruined for life. They just couldn't handle that much awesomness being in one location!

Pics will be required, especially when Bear starts hittin on CJ infornt of Scovie.

ROCK ON FloPo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even know what the Red Barn is

if you mean the Red Barn flea market in Bradenton thats 35 minutes away from me, then yea, i think it is

Hahahahah RocketMan... You have NO IDEA.

We tore it up last night, but good.
Any of y'all ever had a Five Guys Burger? Holy hell those are some good burgers.

LadySic made a big ol pile of scrambled eggs, (that were laid yesterday), Biscuits and Gravy, for breakfast.
Sorry about the lack of DC posts, we have been to busy drinkin.

WHOOT!

VERY BOLD

alright ground rules for Darwins

no shenanigans, except the beer on draft

its friday night, there will be some high end clientel in the restaurant, doctors, lawyers, corporation owners and board members, a celebrity or two, so just be on your best behavior

Yup that's the one! Just reliving old memories :party: there was a dude that had a stall there that sold a jerk sauce called jamaicanmecrazy. It was really good. Who knows, don't mind me man. Its too early. I used to work at New College. Love the SRQ.

alright ground rules for Darwins

no shenanigans, except the beer on draft

its friday night, there will be some high end clientel in the restaurant, doctors, lawyers, corporation owners and board members, a celebrity or two, so just be on your best behavior

Don't worry Weebz, contrary to what you see here......we are civilized upstanding citizens, and we know how to conduct ourselves appropriately
........when they let us out of the barn.

Back