• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

fuck-you-robry-you-fuck.gif

Real or not the point is... the pic was taken!

:lol:

wheebz, wear a cup.

No Jenga? You better get to the store before riots start!

The family wanted me to pass along their thanks for your prayers and good wishes. The surgery went as the doctors thought it would and she is doing as good ad they expected. We won't know more till tomorrow.we are going to be going to Jacksonville so Mary can be there tomorrow so we'll be missing the party. Sure do hate to miss the fun but I need to be with her. See y'all around here though.

Glad to hear all is well there! But we know you're not going to the party so you don't get red barned.

Any of y'all ever had a Five Guys Burger? Holy hell those are some good burgers.
Meant to reply to this one earlier.... If you're talking about this one, yes! I'm not much of a burger fan, but if we're looking for something fast and easy, that totally works, especially since they'll put fresh jalapeno slices on them. May have to do that this weekend, now that you mention it.

And Scovie......

LET CJ USE THE IPAD FROM TIME TO TIME!!!!! :D

CJ and SD, I saw your house sitter at the store this evening. She said that for the first 2 days, Cairo wouldn't give her the time of day, totally stuck up and wouldn't even look at her. This morning, he was all purring and meowing, and rubbing all over, looking for attention.

So both kitties are doing fine~~~ don't even miss you a bit.....

well, maybe just a little... ;) :lol:

RM, glad to hear things went well, take care of the family. We'll drink one for you...wherever we are- and catch up with you next time.

Thanks SL, sounds like everything is "normal" at home.

Hey RocketMan, I'm glad to hear she's doing well. You will be missed at dinner, but you have way more important things going on.
Take care of your family, and we'll catch you next time.

Yep, G, that's the good burger I was talking about. Turns out, they have a few in WA too.

OK all, today we head to Sarasota to go swimming in the Gulf, and have dinner at Darwin's! Drive careful Sum!

Oh, yea...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!!!!!

Looks like a hell of a good time in FL - Might have to throw some extra chlorine in Darwins gene pool when the "shenannigans" have left the building

Happy Burfday CJ :cheers:

Great News RM !!

Thanks everyone, I know y'all are going to be enjoying some great chow and awesome beers tonight. Have fun and enjoy just don't do anything I wouldn't. Hey wait, that leaves you wide open for all kinds of trouble. Well, after you leave Darwins, wheebz already laid down the law for whole your there.

Happy Bday CJ! Hope you have one to remember.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHICA!

Back