• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

salsa that is what that shirt is all about. it loves alchol,i have like 20 of them that i ware every day and every one is ripped stained,and battered with blood,sweat,and booze. sounds like youre doing a great job :P keep up the great work!

t.b. if thats not enough booze then ill go to A.A. and drag scove with me,lol.

Hey SL! Travellin and wine is just fine! The shirts do have magnetic powers, if not magical. Mr. Sic's shirt attracts wing sauce and the like.
I have a feeling that the next week is going to be a version of "The Hangover 1 and 2". We are going to have to see the pics to get an idea of what happened. This should be quite a show.

M' lady~ thanks for that shirt confirmation.

I believe you are correct in saying the shirts have alcoholic magnetic powers.... cus there shure doesn;t seem to be an alcoholic drink that doesn't get magically magnetized all over my Sicman shirt!

definitely keep the camera battery packs fully charged with a back up on hand! Feel free to PM if Scovie gets out of hand..........which is pretty much a given.... :rolleyes: .........

JUST KIDDING!!!! (sort of...)

anyways, safe travels to all.

and I get total access to ALL the unedited pics from EVERYONE!

SL, I have to say that the shirt most like is Magical. It magically keeps your car from getting Red Wine stains :)

Sic, that's a good start for the bar man. Some good labels in there.

Scovie, I'll give you a call Thursday after we know more. Praying for everything to go well and I can talk her into comming to Sarasota as a celebration.

Cheers Y'all
RM

Sounds awesome RM. we'll be thinking about you and your family. Best wishes!

Thanks to all for the well wishes! Need to run to the gas station to fill up, then wait for the House Sitter / Cat entertainer to show up,
And WE'RE OUTTA HERE! Will keep posting whenever and wherever we have net access.

Patrick, if I see any cool spiders or bugs, I'll take pictures for you.

Made it to Spokane's wine store.
The alarm is set for a time that human beings should never see, (unless you're GOING to bed).

And I admit it.... i love Pizza Hut Delivery.

:BOLD:

geeme, it's already started! They are done driving until they return, nuthin' to get in the way of the good times now! Shoot, all they gotta do is get to the hotel lobby and it's all Go from there.

RM, hope things go well for the family and you can make it to the b-day party.

BTW, Scovie...most airports, coffee shops, hotels and restaurants now have wi-fi, no excuse for not posting! Call geeme if you can't figure out how to access available networks. :lol:

Safe travels~

well well,, i guess the scov and his princess will be in da house in about 12 hours!! safe travels and see you soon.

the weather is going to be awesome this week

WHHOOOTTT

It's dark, it's cold, and it's BLOODY EARLY.

perfect comditions for...

G O I N G T O F L O R I D A ! ! !

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

very slow, hit and miss wifi at this hotel, awwww well, we're outta here! See you LATER Sic's!!!!

Hahaha - Scovie learned to AIR POST!

SL - yeah, I was referring to the flight - now they're REALLY on their way!

CJ - I hope you had a couple drinks and weren't nervous AT ALL!

Comin to you live from 37000 feet!
and we are HAULIN'N ASS!
We are about 20 minutes out of Mineapolis. We are sooooooooo on our way!

BOOM!

Back