free Free plants

Now that I have your attention...I have a few plants left over from all of my planting, and no one around here is ineterested in any hot peppers. Everyone is just flat out scared I guess.
I have Choc. Hab's, Scotch Bonnets, Tepin, and 1 Peter Pepper.
Keep in mind that I bought all of these seeds off of Ebay. So dont kill ME if they arent true to the description! lol
The plants are FREE to anyone that wants them. All you have to do is pay for the packaging and shipping. All I want to be "out of" is a few plants.
I will even send you some pics if you'd like.
If you are interested, PM me.
Thanks!!

Take them into work and leave them on a table with a note that says "free to good home" I SWEAR they will be gone by the end of the day. I did this myself for the seedlings I had no space for. Oh ya, I wrote that they were hot pepper plants as well. ;) Got rid of like 90 seedlings like that.

choc hab plants that should be gard to get rid of bring to ur local watering hole choc hab easy breezy. id take it but daont wanna pay for paking

dont do craigs list i heard of a person who did that and everyone just showed up at the doo trying to take them all not leaving any

Back