event FREE SALSA @ Jungle Jim's 3rd Annual Weekend of Fire, Aug 1 & 2, 2009

I still haven't gotten a hotel room. I've decided to go the elcheapo route and get the seedy motel for $35 for the night but I will check it out when I arrive at Cinci.

imaguitargod said:
I still haven't gotten a hotel room. I've decided to go the elcheapo route and get the seedy motel for $35 for the night but I will check it out when I arrive at Cinci.

ya i haven't either, where's everyone staying at ?

marcosauces said:
Well, i just sent in the form so marcosauces WILL BE THERE..!!!!
buddah if you coming over 70 and thru Hagerstown i can give you 10 cases, so i'll travel a little lighter..:)
let me know, you got my phone #...

I can't find your phone number now. I forgot to save it in my cell phone.:( If you still have mine, call me sometime Sunday afternoon. I have work early tomorrow morning and after work I am heading to a Nats game. I spoke with my friend Eric who is driving and he is totally cool in scooping some boxes up for you. We are leaving VA around 6am on Friday. Will it be a problem if we come to you that early? I am thinking we will be by you around 7ish. Let me know.

Buddah said:
I can't find your phone number now. I forgot to save it in my cell phone.:( If you still have mine, call me sometime Sunday afternoon. I have work early tomorrow morning and after work I am heading to a Nats game. I spoke with my friend Eric who is driving and he is totally cool in scooping some boxes up for you. We are leaving VA around 6am on Friday. Will it be a problem if we come to you that early? I am thinking we will be by you around 7ish. Let me know.

Thats fine i need to leave early myself to be there before 5:00pm to set-up. I'll call on Sunday afternoon. thnks

marcosauces said:
Thats fine i need to leave early myself to be there before 5:00pm to set-up. I'll call on Sunday afternoon. thnks

Yeah, I know the feeling, we're leaving 8pm Thursday night after work, to arrive there at 8am to begin setup.

"On the road again........"

marcosauces said:

5pm is the Open Bar, so of course you want to be done by then. :P

marcosauces said:
sure jon...

Watch it Marco, I hear he grabs all the covers.

DEFCON Creator said:
Yeah, I know the feeling, we're leaving 8pm Thursday night after work, to arrive there at 8am to begin setup.

You sure that is enough time to get all the pyrotechnics in order? :P

DEFCON Creator said:

yeah...the wife actually doing a show in Virginia with the kids, this year we are allover the places

Buddah said:
You sure that is enough time to get all the pyrotechnics in order? :P

:lol: Actually, we've gotten it down to about 3 hours setup/4hours takedown. However, with the addition of the Pain Center, who knows. The Pain Center is going to be more of a hang out spot, and a spot for people (the unsuspecting) to try the ZERO. You will also be able to sign up for the Deathmatch there.

Back