• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Friday the 13th

I hope that everyone is having a good Friday the 13th. Does anyone have any cool plans for today/tonight? The only thing that could have made this day even better, is if there was a full moon.

For our friends down under, I know...it is already the 14th :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
I hope that everyone is having a good Friday the 13th. Does anyone have any cool plans for today/tonight? The only thing that could have made this day even better, is if there was a full moon.

For our friends down under, I know...it is already the 14th :lol:

I had a truly crappy day! In the wee wee hours sometime after midnight, somebody got into mrs. blues pimped out Jezebel red F-150 stole her change, and tossed around her cd's. Not so bad. But they found the spare key and fob opener she kept in case I lost my keys to my H3 parked next to it. The perps got in and stole my work laptop. They still have my keys so either I park in the garage til the lease is up or change the locks and ignition. Then today at work I had to move 30 one hundred pound elevator counter weights and hand load them onto my construction flatbed truck. After that it was 2 twenty foot C-channel steel beams on and off by myself. So right now I'm waiting for the alarm guy to show up to the house to give us an estimate for the alarm system. Earlier today was a several person home invasion on a 63yo mans house. They kicked the door in, beat him up pretty good, but he managed to get his gun and put two caps into one guy. Right then the rest of the gang split but the other cat was deader than fried chicken. That's 3 home invasions in 3 weeks. Times are tough here in Vegas and crime is rampant. But I don't believe in Friday the 13th.....thanx to my mojo bag, john the conquerer root, and my lucky mood ring!

Damn TB...that blows more than Paris Hilton at a tuba store.

*passes a cold AK Amber w/ a side of Jim Beam Black*

Lucky they didn't just steal the H3...eeek!

Taking the lappy could be worse tho..ID theft is easier to get away with than grand theft auto. :(

gl buddy.

Much obliged ya'll. They can take my keys and laptop, but they cannot stop the awesome power of The Drunken Chef on a popper night! IN YOUR FACE PUNKS!! :hell:

Moving into my new pad, can't wait to get a pic of the full moon, nice view from my deck. Tuaca tonight, got the old Islander Inn within walking distance. Cheers...

JayT said:
That's the spirit. Now, get to drinkin' and cookin'!!!

Hosky already cracked. Shoulder too sore for guitars tonight. And the punks can't stop me from post whoring either! Bastards!

DickT said:
Moving into my new pad, can't wait to get a pic of the full moon, nice view from my deck. Tuaca tonight, got the old Islander Inn within walking distance. Cheers...

Good on ya' Dick! Tuaca and what? Get much flooding from Ida?

QuadShotz said:
heh, I thought ya was "retired"...what's with all this heavy lifting at yer age?

;)

Oh noes. Retired? Did I say that? Too much money left here in the big dry ditch to retire. Somebody's gotta' make the payments on mrs. blues jezebel ride. I may have a sore shoulder now but I'm still in better shape than 90% of the young guys I work with. I've had more than a few work with me for a day. They went home to mama cryin'!

TB - sorry to hear about the bad news, hope ya get the punks!

as for me on friday the 13th ? nothing special.
walked under a ladder & threw the black cat (that crossed my path) into a mirror (& broke it) so its all good! :lol: J/K

chilehunter said:
TB - sorry to hear about the bad news, hope ya get the punks!

as for me on friday the 13th ? nothing special.
walked under a ladder & threw the black cat (that crossed my path) into a mirror (& broke it) so its all good! :lol: J/K

Ah....I think they were the neighborhood punk kids. mrs. blues had a box of storebought brownies she had in her truck to take to work. They took em'. Stoner kids I reckon.

just a thought -

make up a new batch of brownies with one of the ingredients an abundance of extreme pepper powder - leave in plain site in vehicle from now on - hope that the same punks get the munchies in the near future

I had slap tear shoulder surgery on friday 13th. Today I am hatin life. Not enuff pain meds in the world can help. Str8 sucks :(

Back