• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Gamers here?

Well, I know pooster is a gamer, but i was wondering, is there anybody else on this forum thqt likes video games, or plays them at all?

If you guys do play video games and what not, list them here and see if anybody else does like tha same as you :D oh, listing what console would help out some people too, but like some others, I got 360 and PS3.

Games Red Dead and Undead Rerdemption PS3
Dead Rising 2 360
Black Ops PS3
Assassin Creed Brotherhood PS3
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Medal Of Honor PS3
Dead Rising 360
Gears Of War 2
Guitar Hero III, Metallica 360
Fallout 3 and New Vegas 360
Mass Effect 1 and 2 360
Dead Space 360
Red Faction Guerilla 360
Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 360 (love star wars the old and new movies :) )

And well, those are my favorite video games so far.

Hoyle board/card/puzzle games,
lots of games on the PC towers, and lots of Wii, Wii, Wii!

I'll let the 'Kid post the details~

I am a PC gamer. Borderlands, Command and Conquer, Civ, Crysis, Diablo, Fallout, Neverwinter Nights, Oblivion, Redbox, Starcraft. There is a lot more but those are the main series that I have gotten into.

I am actually going to a LAN today to play some games. Yeah I know I am a dork, but I also play table top DnD so that comes with the territory.

Mostly only PC for me. Me and the wife play some Wii too.

My latest Titles

Dead Rising 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mirrors Edge
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
(can't wait until brotherhood comes out for pc this year!)
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
oblivion

a few others but these are the main ones

Oh and i play ikariam online

I'm a gamer. I started with the launch of the first playstation. I still have it and use it on a regular basis.
I'm a bit of a collector, see here for my consoles http://www.balconypeppers.com/gaming.html

My game collection is also a bit to large to post here completely so I will stick with just Xbox 360 and PS3

Playstation 3:
Enchanted Arms
FIFA 08
Final Fantasy XIII (Collectors Edition)
Heavy Rain
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Limited Edition)

Xbox 360:
Assassin's Creed (Collectors Edition)
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Blue Dragon
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Eternal Sonata
Fable II
Fable III (Collectors Edition)
FIFA 11
Final Fantasy XIII
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Collectors Edition)
Tales of Vesperia
The Last Remnant

I'm a mobile device gamer:

iPhone: Solitaire, PAC-MAN, Cribbage, Tangram Pro, Traffic Rush, Ice Road

iPad: Mahjong, Touch Hockey, Need for Speed, Word Search

almost exclusively a PC gamer here.

playing heroes of newearth (dota clone) and X3 terran conflict at the moment...

ill also pick up the obligatory AAA titles when they come out; crysis, bioshock, dragon age, stuff like that when they come out. lately ive just been buying cheep 'oldie but goody' games off of steam.

I've played alot of PC games before. games like starcraft, age of empire, empire earth,etc... but now I want a xbox 360 & call of duty modern warfare 2 cuz I've been playing that some (buddy has it). & maybe get a flying figther game also for the xbox when I get one.

I used to be top rated at team pvp in a little mmo called City of Heroes, but they gutted PVP and I left shortly after.

Ever since, I spend whatever little gaming time I have making people angry in Team Fortress 2 ("i snipe spy shades liek pro"), or being bad at several other games such Crysis Warhead, Civ4, and whatever strikes my fancy.

I've got stuff like L4D, Prince of Persia and SF4 installed, but I just haven't gotten around to playing them. As soon as I got a job, my game time went down the drain, and I've been spending more time figuring out and trying to accomplish a couple of personal/professional projects outside of work instead of gaming.

[There are ways of burning through a 9800GTX other than gaming ;-)]

Playum all :dance: Just upgraded to play Black Ops... the the kids play PS3 online, myself, hate the controllers :crazy:

Up to... I7 950 OC to 4.2, 12 gigs of Corsair Vengence, nVidia 460, and watercooled :rofl:

Alphaeon on the servers and Philly215 sometimes :lol:

I play all Wii games like guitar hero smash hits legend of zelda twilight princess resident evil 4 and need for speed pro street. i like the wii because it is interactive and fun. i also play a little call of duty black ops on PC. My pops likes to play games but HATES the wii and other controllers so he does the PC on steam he gets all the games he wants and i get to play them when he is gone :lol: .

XBox 360 -
The whole Halo Series
Modern Warfare 1+2
Black Ops
Bad Company 1+2
Mercenaries 1+2

Alphaeon
"Up to... I7 950 OC to 4.2, 12 gigs of Corsair Vengence, nVidia 460, and watercooled"

Nice I7 750 3.1 gigs 9 gigs of OCZ

Been playing PC games from Doom shareware release on a 486 DX2 66 LOL. All those back then like Doom 1 and 2. Duke Nukem, All the Quakes ( hell all of iD Software games ) Rise of the Triads etc. Wow - now I'm bashing through the Mass effect games and the quality over the years is just amazing.
Have tried XBOX and PS2 and 3's etc biy I am just PC gamer 100%. Consoles are no good to me apart from racing games.

My preferance is FP shooters with war stories. All the COD's and MOH's are awesome. I used to game in a clan back in1995-1997 and have a few trophy's I still have today :eek: from those competitions. :dance:

Xbox 360 Black - ops every free moment I can and my son as well

have the Wii - daughter mostly plays that
PS2 - Wife plays Sing Star(?)

PC gamer going back to the original Apple II. These days it's mostly Team Fortress 2, the Warhammer 40k series, Civ 5, Sup Com 2, Company of Heroes and Altitude. Eventually going to get Starcraft 2 to round out the RTS roundup.

Back