• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Gamers here?

It's a classic!

I just wish I could get a version of the old Oregon Train on the Apple II. Gotta love the green screen!!

PC gamer going back to the original Apple II. These days it's mostly Team Fortress 2, the Warhammer 40k series, Civ 5, Sup Com 2, Company of Heroes and Altitude. Eventually going to get Starcraft 2 to round out the RTS roundup.

my first pc when I was 4.. apple 2e
Green screen LOVE!!!

When I played for keeps it was strictly PC/LAN capable games($$ makers)

Now I've scaled way back,and its:
Madden
LoL(league of Legends)
NCAA anything
Tiger Woods
SWTOR(only paid for 2 mts,because they didnt fix the bugs the promised to fix for us in beta)
D3(didnt even buy once released,beta was the worst I've ever been apart of!!!)
FIFA
MLB the show
LOTS of others,I tend to bounce around..

I've run with a group(mostly PC) since 1998,and it started out as a bunch of kids traveling the country.Since then it has turned into life long friendships with most of the original 20.I think the group has around 100+ depending on the game.
We're from Texas,Canaduuuuh,Cali,NYC,Idaho, FL, couple of Aussies,Guam,and Hawaii.
Looking back on it...It's crazy what playing video games has given me. Truly an odd blessing?
But I don't think I could punish my body like that EVER AGAIN!...it DEF took some years from me LOL

Mostly PC-gamer here.

I got started playing Adventure games from Sierra and Lucasarts. Proceed to Wolfenstein 3D (a FPS) and then Diablo.

Most games out of Blizzard's stable is awesome and i play mostly all the games out there except for sports games.

Nice to know so many gamers are on here.

Btw, if there's any adventure gamers here who likes King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, the Space Quest are making a re-make of the game on kickstarter.com and you can lend your help and show your support:-

www.tgakick.com

GT5

53d8cb13.jpg

F1 2012 in two months (have 2010)

I am a 360 and PC gamer

Diablo 3 and anything 360 that interests me :)

Been playing Angry Birds,Minecraft and Classic Diablo 1 lately though ::P Haven't really had to play the box because of work and pepper planning

I mostly play rpg's (both western and jrpgs), mmo's, minecraft, and I used to play guitar hero/ rockband obsessively for top scores(I used to be top 10 for Rock Band 3 vocals... now I'm 18th). I could never get into Call of Duty or similar games, and I'm terrible at anything requiring actual gaming skills(Dark/Demon Souls etc)

@ Jessica - Have you ever played the Atelier Series? Or mana khemia series? I noticed you play JRPGs as well so I had to ask :)

Guitar Hero is SUPER addictive and so i Minecraft...I'd spend hours playing away at those

Nah, mostly more mainstream jrpgs(likeTales Series, Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy(4 and 5 are my favorites, HATE 7 and 10 which most people seem to love), and a couple of snes things like Secret of Mana, Breath of Fire 2). Atelier series looks very interesting though

You should check them out they are well worth it :) Great storyline and easy combat system as well :)

Never got into most of the recent Final Fantasy games.However I loved Final Fantasy 6 for SNES :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmehMlKdGAs

My wife and I are pretty big on Bomberman Blast for the Wii. This game helped me to regain the use of my digits after hand surgery a couple of years back, and we really haven't stopped playing it in the time since. And as you can tell from the video above, we aren't rookies at this game.

Also, whenever the power goes out, I have a good backup: YO-YOING. Here's a video of one of the tricks I created a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaaXJ2WA1w

Back