• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Gear Head Alert

That my friends has to be the most amazing piece of machinery i have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I never would have thought that i would see this technology in my lifetime! Im just completly blown away.

Thanks for sharing Dick.

Chef Jimmie said:
That is bad ass. I'm wondering what the cost of teh printing machine is. He said the scanner was less than 3 grand.
Printing machine is $65k, The 3d scanner is $4k

I've checked out both of the equipment, This is the main reason I'mgoing into photography, As soon as my main re requisite classes are done.

Novacastrian said:
That my friends has to be the most amazing piece of machinery i have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I never would have thought that i would see this technology in my lifetime! Im just completly blown away.

Thanks for sharing Dick.

I thought how produced a workable wrench was pretty tough.

I wonder how long it will take them to make one that can produce metal components, that would be fully sick!

Novacastrian said:
I wonder how long it will take them to make one that can produce metal components, that would be fully sick!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BIG MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back