• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Gear Head Alert

That my friends has to be the most amazing piece of machinery i have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I never would have thought that i would see this technology in my lifetime! Im just completly blown away.

Thanks for sharing Dick.

Chef Jimmie said:
That is bad ass. I'm wondering what the cost of teh printing machine is. He said the scanner was less than 3 grand.
Printing machine is $65k, The 3d scanner is $4k

I've checked out both of the equipment, This is the main reason I'mgoing into photography, As soon as my main re requisite classes are done.

Novacastrian said:
That my friends has to be the most amazing piece of machinery i have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I never would have thought that i would see this technology in my lifetime! Im just completly blown away.

Thanks for sharing Dick.

I thought how produced a workable wrench was pretty tough.

I wonder how long it will take them to make one that can produce metal components, that would be fully sick!

Novacastrian said:
I wonder how long it will take them to make one that can produce metal components, that would be fully sick!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BIG MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back