beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

grantmichaels said:
Should hit 79-81F all by itself out in my house ... but I can fermwrap it, too ...
80f indoors = never....unless the AC is broke. I would have to wait till summertime and maybe ferment in my garage or sun room.
I find it interesting how our diffrrent locations provide us with different issues while brewing similar beers.

tctenten said:
80f indoors = never....unless the AC is broke. I would have to wait till summertime and maybe ferment in my garage or sun room.
I find it interesting how our diffrrent locations provide us with different issues while brewing similar beers.

5 over ... it's 73-74F in my house ... but there's like +5F inside the fermenter from the yeasties ...

Oh, Grant, I
Have one of these

BBA24984-8537-4C10-9EF0-CD26AF6B22DC_zpsrpxp1uh5.jpg

with your name on it along with a bottle of Theriac.

Wheebz, I don't seem to remember, yeah I'm a few beers deep after telling the doc to shove it, do you like Garlic sauces Got a little something coming your way too. They'll be going out after the first. Oh, and I'll be picking up ingredients for all 3 Haba-Peno sauces. They're known as Fire Mission now though. So there will be

Fire Mission SDT
Fire Mission Smoke
And
Fire Mission Bacon Infused

Send me a PM w/ your address and I'll reply w/ mine ...

I'll send you some goodies, and Mystery Citrus seeds! :CHEERS:
grantmichaels said:
Send me a PM w/ your address and I'll reply w/ mine ...

I'll send you some goodies, and Mystery Citrus seeds! :CHEERS:
Also, Thanks! =)

Another day on Facebook, another verification that Wayne Wambles' ego is fully intact ...

TL;DR:

WW: I'd like to know how X is possible ...
GM: It could be this (ref incl) ...
Brett Researcher: It could be that ...
WW: I knew that, but I'm looking for something unknown ...

Of course you are, dude - you're THE MAN ... so you deal only in the more vageur ... I get it ...

LOL.

Going to be an easy brew day for me ... I'll probably scale the recipe up to 3 gallons to maximize my time, and the amount of Wheebz beer I'll have as a result ...

It's fucking raining like a mofo ... in January ... again ...

It's forecast-ed to continue raining until mid-Friday, too ...

Wacky weather ...

Back