beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

Ozzy2001 said:
bitch, don't kill my vibe

Nah, it's me today ... I just don't feel like it ... I'd have to do a bunch of stupid shit just to be able to brew, and then afterwards I'd have to do more stupid shit to try to have a proper-temp for ferm for it ...

I'm backed up on beer ... and need to drink homebrew and not commercial bottles, is what it really comes down to ...

The only reason I haven't been is because there's shit on top of my freezer doors, LOL ...

Need to add a 2x4 lid and put tappers sticking out. Problem solved lol.

I need to drink more of my brew too, but this is our season for commercial beer. All the imp stouts come out now. Funny thing is I don't even have any homebrew stout :/.

Ozzy2001 said:
Need to add a 2x4 lid and put tappers sticking out. Problem solved lol.

I need to drink more of my brew too, but this is our season for commercial beer. All the imp stouts come out now. Funny thing is I don't even have any homebrew stout :/.

I def could consider building a collar for at least one of the two chesties, now ...

Never to cease again ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454539598.461791.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454539608.058975.jpg

Brewing shall commence next week ...

RocketMan said:
Did you get a hammer drill, that would keep it flowing.

No, it's a 9V that's geared towards slower RPM and more torque ... 650 inches per whatever of torque, specifically ...

The reviews people talked about the thing destroying itself because the housing isn't necessarily up to snuff for the motor, I guess ... but it only costed $12 for whatever secondary insurance Amazon uses to add 2 years of warranty and make it a replacement warranty, so I did that ...

--stove-top--
batch001: bbs oatmeal stout kit - DNF
batch002: bbs grapefruit honey ale - very good
batch003: ohbs stout kit - DNF
--eBIAB--
batch004: bbs jalapeno zest l'orange open-ferment saison - sparkling, phenolic
batch005: bbs chocolate maple porter - excellent
batch006: bbs summer wheat (+apricot) - good
--recipe's--
batch007: wheebz saison - excellent
batch008: darkness everybody - excellent
batch009: charliewine - DNF
batch010: bhut subduction at pitch lake - nearly under-attenuated, eventually excellent
batch011: miyagi stout - excellent
batch012: red-eye, pa - excellent
batch013: zorg's purple galaxy - very good
batch014: spicy mulberara - excellent
batch015: xxx mild - good
batch016: wild in the sacch - excellent

Back