beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

time to learn about my water ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434478761.664058.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434701110.221840.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434701120.672403.jpg

crushed ice, cold brew whiskey-barrel aged coffee, half & half, different drum rum, and heavy whipped cream ...

tasty!

working overnight to ensure time to brew this wknd ...

lotsa fucking coffee was had this day ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434701261.113460.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434701284.031352.jpg

Lol holy goddamn moly. You are OUT OF CONTROL, GM. For real. I haven't been around much lately, and apparently I can miss quite a bit in that time.

When you started this whole venture you gave the ol "oh I don't drink much beer so I just want to brew a gallon here and there" to building a gotdamn space ship that brews beer.

Dude, help me out with some gadgets for my system. I'm tired of caveman brewing

Seriously though. Thats quite the set up!

Here's to hoping it all comes together and I brew some tasty beer this weekend, finally ;)

There's no doubt I went a lil but cray-cray ...

PS - Once I put a couple of rounds through it, I've had it in mind all along to invite you down for a brew-day! If I'm not mistaken your wife/gf has ties here in SRQ, right? ...

I live off Webber on the Tamiami Trail ("41") end ...

Once I'm sure of how it works, we'll get together and brew and grill, man ... sounds great ;)

What do you mean? ... They've only allowed 32 oz refills up until now ... Think Busch Gardens ... AB didn't want craft cutting into their market ...

32 oz isn't worth driving for =) ...

tctenten said:
I think I misunderstood an earlier post about filling larger growlers. On 7/1 is a new law going into effect?

Yup, starting 7/1 I should be able to get 64 oz growler fills from JDubs etc ... and I will.

I'll get growler fills of wild/funky/brett beers to keep it from my equipment, LOL ...

Amen to that, those little bugs require their own fermenter, tubing, buckets, bottles, and still they threaten the rest of your gear… Curse them for being so tasty!

grantmichaels said:

I'll get growler fills of wild/funky/brett beers to keep it from my equipment, LOL ...
HigherThisHeat said:
Lol holy goddamn moly. You are OUT OF CONTROL, GM. For real. I haven't been around much lately, and apparently I can miss quite a bit in that time.

When you started this whole venture you gave the ol "oh I don't drink much beer so I just want to brew a gallon here and there" to building a gotdamn space ship that brews beer.

Dude, help me out with some gadgets for my system. I'm tired of caveman brewing

Seriously though. Thats quite the set up!
THIS!

Bumper said:
Lol - story of my life!! 

Extravagant for a novice ... yes.

Extravagant for a 39 yr old who works 65-90 hrs/wk, week-in/week-out ... hardly.

No boat, motocycle, jet-ski, timeshare, additional vehicle, or kids! ...

Shit, I don't even have a dining room or dining room table ... but my bubbles are going to be nice, where applicable, LOL.

Lifting grain bags, moving kegs around, hand crushing the grain, carrying big pots with left over trub…  moving cases of bottles around…  don't change the lifestyle, upscale it! 

(that said, I need to do some more too….  :mope: )

BREWING THAT IS!!  :party:

Back