beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

I have been pretty diligent in saving my bottles as I drink the store bought stuff. I have a nice collection so far.

I have none, save the 32oz swing-top's, because i don't bottle ...

I can't send jhp's kit until i have marris otter, red-eye's base malt ...

I've gone from hustling my work to make room for a busy weekend, to having nothing more productive yo do than drink beer ...

I'll figure out a way to be happy about this, I'm sure ... right now I'm just like 'now what? I'm sure i should be doing something ...'

f**k it!! Drink!!!

Lol. I have an ass load of bottles. I'm a bottle border. I really only save my delabeled ones though.

Yeah ... Danielle wants to go to WoB, but w/ the bowl games, we'll go Monday because she'll be annoyed a/ the vibe thus weekend ...

I'll do enough work this weekend to make it such that I can take off Monday for that =)

I can brew something small on the stove, too ...

Ilwhen I go to the liquor store I usually buy enough that they give me a case box. Then I put the six pack holders in there and rinse my empties and put them in there.

Oh btw, Rogue Dbl Choc is out. I bought three bottles while I was there.

grantmichaels said:
Nice one's ...
katy_perry_clinton.gif

Ordered a sack of Crisp Gleneagles - Floor Malted Maris Otter (55 lb), 2x 1.5 gal kegs (ridiculously over-priced taken at storage/gallon, but essential for including one gal batches in my service rotation), and 10 lbs torrified wheat to round out my holiday brewing supplies ...

It's so on =)

:cheers:

:cheers:

Back