• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Gone Nutz On Nutterz

talas said:
Love it Dick..Just needs to emphasize the Fatalii and im sold :)

Yeah I really didn't get time to finish, ole Moboy was holding me to the 20 minute time limit, so now I'm going to super impose his head on a Japanese giesha girl in the Japan penis parade.

DickT said:
Yeah I really didn't get time to finish, ole Moboy was holding me to the 20 minute time limit, so now I'm going to super impose his head on a Japanese giesha girl in the Japan penis parade.

Haha Nice one hehe,You might get a limited ban..But hay its funny :lol:

DickT said:

Well there's no point making idol threats little man, if you're not prepared to produces the goods......:D

I don't really care where my head ends up (within reason :lol:) as long as a free bag of the new fatalii nutterz find there way to my door step......:whistle::scared:

moyboy said:
Well there's no point making idol threats little man, if you're not prepared to produces the goods......:D

I don't really care where my head ends up (within reason :lol:) as long as a free bag of the new fatalii nutterz find there way to my door step......

Hey thats a good bargaining tool for those Moy..Gonna have to bribe him somehow..Perhaps a signed Photo of R.B..Or something of that kind..there must be something he graves :cheers::D

moyboy said:

I don't really care where my head ends up (within reason :lol:) as long as a free bag of the new fatalii nutterz find there way to my door step......:whistle::scared:

will do

Ok I am beginning to feel the pressure. Will take care of the powder this weekend and bring it down next week.

Sschweeeet!

Wouldn't hurt if some Jolokia powder got slipped in by accident... :twisted:

If only I could save some to plant... ;)

QuadShotz said:
Sschweeeet!

Wouldn't hurt if some Jolokia powder got slipped in by accident... :twisted:

If only I could save some to plant... ;)

Could you get Jolokia powder by the pound, what would a pound cost and would you have to cut it down with something. Shotz, do you use jolokia powder on any food you cook?

I do when I can spare a pod for powder, but until I have plants producing pods it's not as often as I'd like. :D

Last time I did was when I got dryed ones from Neil.

QuadShotz said:
I do when I can spare a pod for powder, but until I have plants producing pods it's not as often as I'd like. :D

Last time I did was when I got dryed ones from Neil.

Does the powder capture the same heat as the pepper?

Sure does Dick. You will just have to experiment to see how much heat you want to use. I have a little Naga powder and it is hot. It's hard to say if it is hotter than fresh, because it depends on the amount of powder you eat. BTW, I am getting my new spice grinder tomorrow so you powder will be ready very soon. I'm thinking maybe next Thursday or Friday I can come down and check out a run and throw a few back with you.

I know the orange habs i get from my WilCo foods when dried make some pretty evil powder..which is why I bought another pound of 'em today. :D

I'm really diggin' Crab Nutterz. They're kinda East Coast, Old Bay-like. You know, gets me thinkin'... If there was a Nutterz flavor request hotline, I'd call in some Cajun Crawfish Nutterz. Or Horseradish Nutterz.

boutros said:
I'm really diggin' Crab Nutterz. They're kinda East Coast, Old Bay-like. You know, gets me thinkin'... If there was a Nutterz flavor request hotline, I'd call in some Cajun Crawfish Nutterz. Or Horseradish Nutterz.

Nice Flavor choices there my friend..The Horseradish sounds Kewl :)

I'd vote for horseradish as well. Wasabi is a good choice, assuming you can make it hot enough like real Wasabi and not some of the poseur products out there that think they're hot.

- Joe

If you're gonna do horseradish you may as well go all out and do Bloody Mary, vodka and all!

Back