• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning two days of party,back to reality. Y'all have a great day. I need to do some irrigation today we shall see how my body feels.

diffy Q test this morning.

i suggest to you folk, that you listen to the above song twice over, where after i recommend you place a bible over your lab and measure how high you can lift it with a kegal cock bounce maneuver.

Good morning everyone.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely thankful it's Friday.  That means I only have one more day until I go pick up my new laptop, which will finally allow me to edit videos for the first time in forever.

queequeg152 said:
did you read that story about the buffalo escaping that high fence operation?made me think of your roos...
no, few years back a different roo ranch than the one I work at had a roo escape. It took off and the police and stupid citizens ran the thing to death.

Good morning everyone...Overtime this week.  Internet blackout starts today...other than my phone.  Probably won't have the new service installed until next week.

Good morning!!!!have to work in the garden today and devote a whole day there.What do you guys think about last night's fight? CHEERS....

Back