• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

tctenten said:
Good morning!   Pork shoulder is on the smoker, now time to start some garden work.  Enjoy your day.
I have similar plans, except it's Pork Backribs, and Swedish Sausages (I might try smoking some game hens too)

I have been waiting all Winter to use this Smoker,  finally got a day that I can :dance:  :woohoo:

fdg-112.jpg

Morning everyone

Plan to do more prep work in the Garden today (pending weather)  :P

Plants got a little beat up from the wind while out for hardening off yesterday, but they should all pull through. (some are getting a little tall for their Solo cups and got knocked over)

just checked, & it's supposed to get down to 36 Monday night so I guess I'm not planting out on Mothers day as planned  :mope:
Wish I could afford a Greenhouse.

I totally get that ...

Took me 9.5 years of in-office time-served before I finally broke free from business hours and started working remotely ...

Back