• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

grantmichaels said:
I was like ... WTF ... and then I hurried to turn it off so I don't get myself off on a tangent ...

the entire album is worth a listen should one be blessed with drugs of one sort of another.
this is what my brain will sound like after finals. where after  and Asians broads will abound, ready to tong my balls and my car will work wonderfully and the world will be at peace as all injustice will be resolved.

fap.jpeg

I can do this:
Or, better yet ...
Here, let me bring it around to where you started w/ the gnome's ...
Have fun ... time to fade out ...

6 minutes and she didn't even brush her shit, acting like she's the first person that went ooo vibrator with one those. Pretty sure that goes through EVERY persons mind when it kicks on. She's just the first one dumb enough to do a 6min youtube video talking about it. Aaaaand it's not homemade.. she's just fcking a random bathroom object. No modifications, construction or ingenuity required. 

queequeg152 said:

ewww i'd hate to work with him and seeing those headlights poking out all day lol

I just woke up... Is it still morning? Switching from nights to days for the next two weeks . Going to be hard to go to bed early enough to wake up at 4am when I,ve been going to bed at 7am

Good morning. Overcast and cold. More rain last night. To muddy. I did rebuild my 62 Volkswagens carb. Just need to get out there and put it on.

Have a great day unless you've made other plans.

Back