• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning! We got hammered by rain all night. Haven't checked to see the amount yet. I know we got almost 3 inches in the past couple weeks. Suppose to rain the rest of the week with cooler temps. No hardening off this week. It's hail season. Not going to chance it.

sicman said:
That's right. Bike ride on my new bike. Y'all have a great day,see ya on the flip side. Good morning.
What kind of bike did you get? Mountain? Road? Enjoy. I need to get my bike out and lose some of these Winter pounds. LOL. Have a great day.

sicman said:
That's right. Bike ride on my new bike. Y'all have a great day,see ya on the flip side. Good morning.
new bike is like a new woman lot's of fun breaking her in!  I just got done building a new bike last week and have been riding her hard early in the morning and late at night in town when the tourists are gone  :P

What kind of bike did you get? Mountain? Road? Enjoy. I need to get my bike out and lose some of these Winter pounds. LOL. Have a great day.[/quote] mountain. Giant talon 4. Just got done with 21 miles in the green swamp. It was great. Very comfortable I also got some padded shorts yesterday and what a difference.

This. Redline Cyclocross. Only mine is like 3 years old now.

conquest-990x616.jpg

FreeportBum said:
new bike is like a new woman lot's of fun breaking her in!  I just got done building a new bike last week and have been riding her hard early in the morning and late at night in town when the tourists are gone  :P

We only ever have like 2 tourists at a time but I like the late at night riding also. Empty streets are way more fun.
grantmichaels said:
For there, sure.

For here, though ... Beach Cruiser ...

http://www.schwinnbikes.com/usa/bikes/cruisers/fleet-16808

=)

Grant you ride? My actual bicycle. Tires are flat cuz winter.

zBUwKAE.jpg

Oh finally found the actual bike new.

ea9920148bb81c7783e025d55cad2f33.jpg

Haven't enjoyed riding based out of this house - neighborhood sucks for it with lots of cut-through traffic and blind driveways interrupting the side-walk ...

Nice place to ride based out of mom's, though ...

We usually just go walk by the water ...

Going to be chilly today, high is only 50. Ah how we are spoiled quickly. Wasn't but just a few months ago I would have been jumping up and down for such a warm day.

Back