• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
Cigar city brewery,dog track,go carts and mini golf. Y'all have fun working. Nanana boo boo. Good morning.

Been raining a lot, so the rail will probably be slow.

Find a bitch or lightweight male that's won from the 7th or 8th box position in the past, with a consistently fast 1st split time, and get a $10 ticket on the win for daddy.

Good morning! Good luck on the irrigation. My plants are looking good. They spent the night outside for the first time. Temp only got to 47. You got me motivated Sic. Pulled the bike out. Still has air in the tires. I'm going to change the bars soon.
View attachment 22892

Get your ride on. I have a full day of mowing don't think I'll be able to ride. If there is time for a short ride this evening I'll take it. Y'all have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. Have been off work for a few weeks. Going back this morning. Woohoo!
Good morning. Have been off work for a few weeks. Going back this morning. Woohoo!

How was back to work? Taking the wife's car to get windows tinted today. So instead of waiting around for a couple hours we are going to go on a ride through Zephyrhills. Should be a fun adventure. Y'all have a great day and good morning.

Back