• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
How was back to work? Taking the wife's car to get windows tinted today. So instead of waiting around for a couple hours we are going to go on a ride through Zephyrhills. Should be a fun adventure. Y'all have a great day and good morning.
It was good. It rained most of the day. Next week working out of town. Suppose to jump up into the 80's next week. Enjoy your ride.

Oh and good morning

That place is beautiful. I need to visit Florida someday. Everybody thinks of Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale when they think of Florida. There is obviously so much more to the state then just beaches. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I come from a big city and prefer the simple life now days. I was wondering if you've ever seen cougar out there? The four legged kind.

sicman said:
We have seen them,I do prefer the two legged kind though,lol. Everyone up and ready to party? Have a great day. Mowing today. Hoping I can get a ride in this evening. Good morning.

Have you figured out how to map your rides yet, Sic? You can try Endomondo on your phone... unless you are still rolling old-school with a dumb phone.

Good morning!

SumOfMyBits said:
Have you figured out how to map your rides yet, Sic? You can try Endomondo on your phone... unless you are still rolling old-school with a dumb phone.

Good morning!
. I was using runkeeper. Now I'm using my fitbit surge. Good morning y'all,got sucked into helping someone move today,that sucks.

Good morning. I'm off to take my travel trailer to job site 110 miles away. Sucks working out of town. Have to come back and take company truck and trailer back to the job site Monday.

Good morning. Damn insomnia kicked in this week. Busted a$$ yesterday, on 4hours sleep. Thought I would have slept all night. Nope. Maybe 4 again. Anyways. Heading out of town for work today. I seen lots of livestock along the way. Stopped and took a pic of this guy. He wasn't very happy. Beautiful animal.

Sic you know what the breed is?

View attachment 23312

Back