• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Still have rain here. It's my Friday.

Sic, you got this one. I see you got up earlier. That's a good start. Pace yourself, stay hydrated, have a energized breakfast and did I mention pace yourself. Remember the turtle and the hare. LOL.

We will be at the finish line cheering you on bud. Go team Florida!

Good luck and have a fun time.

Good morning. It's another beautiful day y'all. I guess everydays a beautiful day if you wake up. Is it just me or is time just flyin this year?

Hey Jason, glad you survived the ride yesterday. I bet your feeling it. Rest is important or you burn your body out and injuries occur. Rest it up and have a cold one. Just remember to much of anything isn't good for ya. LOL

Everyone have a safe and wonderful day. Look around. It's pretty amazing out there.

Good morning!  I'm properly caffeinated, the evil has been released, and it is time for me to go play with my new circular saw.  Hopefully I will still have all my fingers at the end of the day. 

Back