• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning and goodnight, Home from work. I got my meat for the throwdown marinading, made me some hot pico with aji limon, aji omni color, bolsa de dulce, criolla sella , sea salt, lime and green onion. Smells good, haven't tasted it yet. Will be fairly hot that much I'm sure. At least to the families standards. 

Good Morning. Well it's another week. Off to work. Was up late last night watching the Daytona 400. One of the scariest wreck at the end of the race. Car almost goes into the stands at 190mph. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Thanks Sic! I'll let him know for sure. We cooked steaks, went swimming, and saw Jurassic World in 3D.

Knock out a quick 25 miles? That's pretty good. How long does it take you on average? Stay hydrated and have a awesome day. Don't work to hard. Pace yourself. Pace yourself? Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to.

Have a great day. Hang in there it's almost Friday y'all.

Good morning all, hope everyone had a safe holiday, now it's time to Kick Monday in the Face !
10860119_1523297627955210_953725912_n.jpg

Have a great day everyone  :P

Good morning! Have a safe, productive, and fun day.

@ Sic That's pretty damn good. I'm going to be off work for a few weeks. Perfect for getting on the bike daily for me. My routine is all messed up out of town.

Back