• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
What do you do for a living Chuck? It's a great day to be alive. Make the best of it,tomorrow isn't promised.
Good Morning MoFo! Had a great weekend. Sounds like you did too. I think I came down with something. Tired and don't want to go to work. Oh it's Monday. Never mind. LOL

I work construction. I have a CDL, but I'd rather run a shovel than drive a truck. I'm done driving truck if I can help it. I work for a oil/gas pipeline company. Construct pipeline and compressor stations. Currently exposing a old pipeline and checking for corrosion. It's been out of town work. There trying to get work closer to home. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a awesome day and smile yo face isn't going to crack.

Awesome ride yesterday a d almost got bedroom done. Finish today and mow the kangaroo ranch. Then all kinds of craps getting ready for my brother's family to visit for a couple days. Got to get stuff done so I can ride in the morning. Y'all have a great day. It's so refreshing with all the crap bthat goes on to be able to pop in here in the morning and get your day started right. Thanks everyone.

sicman said:
Y'all have a great day. It's so refreshing with all the crap that goes on to be able to pop in here in the morning and get your day started right. Thanks everyone.

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning. Off to work. It's pretty nice to stop in here first thing in the morning and say what's up. Another hot day here. Have a kick a$$ day y'all and stay hydrated.

Enjoy the ride Sic.
I'd have to agree, this is where I come to get a small dose of Joy in the morning, (and this morning I really needed it),
Thanks for being Awesome people!
Stay Positive and be thankful  to be Alive everybody  :dance:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
I'd have to agree, this is where I come to get a small dose of Joy in the morning, (and this morning I really needed it),
Thanks for being Awesome people!
Stay Positive and be thankful  to be Alive everybody  :dance:
No! Thank You!

Nothing like a big bowl of positive attitude and a fresh cup of gratitude to start the day off.

Hope your day was a good one. If not the days not over yet.

Morning everyone (actually still evening for me)
225743000041828894_onjqntw0_c.jpg

stay positive and when life gives you limes rearrange them until they say Smile
:)

Good Morning. It's nice to see family. Mine all live 1000 miles away. It's like I say, your health and family come first. Everything else can wait.

Have a great day unless you've made other plans. In that case change them.

It's almost Friday! Have a good ride Sic and good luck on the house. You've got a lot of time to make up with bro. I can imagine the party. LOL

Off to work. I might have a extended vacation starting next week (layoff). Might be a month between the other job starting up. Oh well. I take it as it comes. I'm alive today, so that's what I'll deal with. I'll deal with tomorrow, tomorrow.

Later

Something will come up Chuck. If not you will have plenty of time to get your bike on. Had a great time last evening. Today we are all going on a small hike and relaxing on the farm,it has been so nice seeing my brother. Tomorrow they leave and hopefully it won't be another 3+ years before I see him again. Y'all have a great day and enjoy it,you don't get a second chance.

Good morning! Found out today's my Friday. I'll find something else or wait it out. I'll just budget until I figure it out. I like to hike and bike. It's been over 100 lately. No fun in that heat. Fun and work in the mornings and evenings. Enjoy your family time.

Everyone have a good day.

Back