• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. I didn't do anything this weekend. I tried to make more space, so I could post pics and deleted a bunch from my attachment setting. Needless to say they also got deleted from posts. Lost, I think all my pics from the Glogs. Oh well. It's a new day and I'm grateful for it.

Have a awesome day.

It's almost Friday.

I'm still up. Waiting at DIA for my flight to CLE. No sleep tonight. Chose to drive the 500 miles here early in the daylight instead of driving at night and being tired on the road. Just scored some BK coffee at the airport. I will sleep good when I get to my hotel in Ohio.

tctenten said:
Good morning. Hope everything goes smoothly for you TNR.
Been dead all night. It is a madhouse now. 5:00am local time.

I am 500 miles from home. Was just walking through this major international airport and I hear my name (after just getting up from sitting in the food court for hours). One of my regular customers from Meeteetse, a town with 300 people.

Yesterday we hi g netting over a outdoor open for the new guinea wallabies. It was one of the bigger cluster fucts I've been part of,lol. We managed to get it done though. Gearing up for a ride then chores. Y'all have a great day and good morning.

Good morning mofo's. It's almost Friday. So y'all get up, get out, and enjoy this beautiful day that's been offered to you.

I'm off to work and can't wait to experience the day.

Have fun and be safe on your adventures today.

Chuck

Back