• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Had a good thunderstorm last night. I'll be cutting wood.
image.jpg

No worries, because today's MY bitch.

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious of a du y'all.

Good morning, got the limb cut up. Gave me an excuse to buy a new chainsaw. Need to load the rest of it up and take it to landfill. Might try and get a hike in. We had a bunch of rain this week. Don't know how muddy it is up top.

Enjoy the rest of you day.

Not sure what I'm doing today. Dog needs to go to the vet her leg swolled up like a balloon yesterday. So that's what's going on this morning. Y'all have a great day and your weekend is near. Good morning.

Oh sh!t. Hope she's ok.

Good morning. Hope everyone has a good day.

I might have to work out of town again. This happened right at the end of last growing season. Work is work. Grateful I have a job and GET to go to work. One of the jobs is still in Colorado, the other might be in Kansas. I've heard it's cold in Kansas during the Wi-Win-Wint-Winter.
I hate that word. And yes, I know hate is a strong word. That's why I used it. LOL!

Again, have a kickass day and enjoy it.

Back