• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Peoples

:beer:  :beer: <----------- Coffee

3a6cb6a9326177228ef61f2e9ce0206c.jpg

:D

sicman said:
Good morning. Gearing up for a nice BIKE ride. Can't wait to see what the day brings. Y'all have a great day. Keep your head up Chuck,you da man. Safe and sexy brother.
Thanks brother Sic. Slept in today 7am. Crazy. It's my day off. Have lots to do today in the yard and travel trailer. I don't want to do any of it. LOL. We shall see how ambitious I get today.

Have a great day. Hope you had a awesome time on the bike.

Good morning y'all.

SaFe AnD sExY.

Gooood Morning! I think I’ll take it easy today. Could hardly get out of bed I’m so stiff. Yesterday I had to plow under the ground garden to make room for another Cargo Container for my big move in 7 months. Nothing like moving acres of 20 years of accumulation 300 miles. Had to pull up the critter fence around the ground garden to work the tractor, pulling those T-Bar posts out of the granite was lots of fun. Then blew the upper radiator hose on my old 850 Ford Tractor in 102 degree heat, that was fun. Then headed over to my buddies house to pick up the Cargo Container with the hired transport guy and his very big truck. Thought all was downhill from there until I opened the Cargo Container and found out my friend had not unloaded his crap from it. Spent another two hours unloading friends crap. Mostly heavy tools and boxes upon boxes of hardware. Finally got container onto truck and got her home. But only after the driver took out a phone line and two large cacti. Yep taking it easy today sounds mighty fine to me.

Back