• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

'Morning all. Yep, yo-yo weather here. Yesterday was weird for Cleveland - got up to 58F. Today's high is right now at 28F, and we have a fresh layer of the white stuff. Ick. Seriously though, I can't complain. 58F in January in Cleveland????? Wow.

Howdy ho morning out there. Pretty ugly storm starting right now. Supposed to get up to 10-12" of snow by noon tomorrow. Then more later in the day. We haven't had that much snow since the year I was born. Will be something. Going to go get a glass of milk and go back to bed :)

morning all...everyone lift their mugs and toast to a brand new Wednesday morning....

Good Happy Wednesday Morning to All!

It's 14, but feels like 4 with the wind...I read that...no intention of testing it personally!

No snow...we are literally the only place in the state with no snow!!!!! Little pocket of Winter Wasteland!

28F here this morning...3rd cup of coffee going down nicely...up an attem'...goin' to a music festival and wedding...it's gonna be a good little 5 day trip...

good for you to get to go see the family...safe travels...

I just saw on the news where Seattle is socked in...

AJ the wife and I are almost literally on opposite sides of the mountains as SD and SL in the foothills. Add about 5-6 more inches on Seattle and that's us. No big I'm off the next two days.

Now off to bed. :)
Aaron

stay warm....and safe

Back