• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Oh hush, you. We're sitting at 15F, and not supposed to get much higher during the day. Brrrr! I definitely miss TX right now!

And...... good morning!

Most mornings I wake up and have a song stuck in my head. Yesterday it was Take Me Home Tonight. Today it's:

'Cause I've got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns
And the beer chases my blues away and I'll be okay
I'm not big on social graces, think I'll slip on down to the oasis
Oh, I've got friends in low places

Geesh.... haven't heard that song in years.

And is that supposed to mean something???

Most mornings I wake up and have a song stuck in my head.
Me too!

For some reason I was humming Pussy Control by Prince. I'm just glad none of the first graders that I was working with know it.
That would have been awkward...

Good morning................Suns up,... blue skies,.. streets clean..75 deg.............................. :eek: ...........................not here,........... in Chicago!

Yeah, PIC, you dreaming! My snowplow guy didn't come earlier this week. Hasn't come this morning, either. Should he have? Yep. Thinking I should ask for a refund. It chaps me to shovel the drive (it's a long one) when I already paid for a service so I don't have to. Done with that.

Good morning!

Back