• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Oh yeah? I always thought you were fourteen hours ahead of us. Hmmm.
He's normally 16 hrs ahead of central US time, but 17 hrs ahead during their, (meaning east coast Oz, not US) stupid daylight savings summer time over in NSW.
I'm on the other side of the country, we have no stupid DLS summer time in this state, so I'm 14hrs ahead of US central time.

Good to hear, PS. Pretty much the same here - more than you got, but less than forecasted.

Sounds like we need to start a global petition to abolish DST - just let the time be the time, dammit!

Ok upon further inspection and 1 hour of shoveling I undershot with the 2". More like 5". I wouldn't be good at picking women up online thats for sure.

Heck no. I am fairly close to ready to putting the pork shoulder in the oven, though. This will be GUUUD!

Good morning, y'all!

Good morning................ah, later today we'll be gathering with some friends for the games. Today we'll probably go to "Krappels". It's a steak joint with an (enclosed) patio area style pub.. They dry age their beef loins and grind some delicious 1/2 lb burgers from it .......No cooking for me today!

Go Frisco and the Pats!

Greg

Good morning all. Can't they just let the Niners and Giants play for the Lombardi trophy and let those other muppets go home. Can't root for a murderer or a cheat.

mornin' ya'll...watering plants and getting ready to go do my judgemanship for afternoon at zestfest...it's gonna be fun...temp mid to high 50s for the day...

Good morning................ah, later today we'll be gathering with some friends for the games. Today we'll probably go to "Krappels". It's a steak joint with an (enclosed) patio area style pub.. They dry age their beef loins and grind some delicious 1/2 lb burgers from it .......No cooking for me today!

Go Frisco and the Pats!

Greg
Is Krappels the place in Worth, Il.?

Back