• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

job....nope i retired in 2005(25 year city employee).  my chores are bitch work around the house and tend animals. i have a few sheep and a donkey. and a few rabbits.

i have a dog too.  

today, winterizing a self watering system i put in for the rabbits.

i lead a simple small under the radar life.......

We have a donkey also. What a peculiar animal. Have to go check the lawn accounts I do today to see if they need mowing. Sounds like a good reason to get on my road bike. Need to wait for the fog to lift so some cold brew and news. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  Well, at least it is a better morning than yesterday.

Have a great day everyone.  It is going to be a long day of yard work and tackling some of the things on the honey do list.

Who would have thought it would have ever been possible to train your dog to puke on the dining room floor?  I certainly didn't.  My little Luna might be as dumb as a box of rocks, but at least she has learned how to make the cleanup easy when she pukes.

P.S. - Good morning.

Back