• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Just make sure you aren't wearing a Trump t-shirt and/or MAGA hat and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.  I know you should be able to wear whatever you want, but for the sake of safety, I suggest you don't wear any Trump gear if you will be around any protesters.

Have a good trip to SF though, Ryme.  And everyone else, have a good morning.

Last night's game was the best game I've watched all season, without a doubt.  There were 7 lead changes and it came down to the wire. But the Seahawks had the higher score at the end, and I went to sleep happy knowing that my team got a little bit of revenge for SB49.  They also went 4-0 against the AFC East this season.

Good morning all.  It's coffee o'clock.

Good morning. Off to work. Have a great day and don't let anybody change that.

Looks like a pretty cool place Sic. Have fun. Had to look it up. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemberton_Ferry,_Florida

Seen the picture of the wild, Sandy. Looks good. Congrats on figuring out how to post the pic. It's a pain for sure. One of the reasons I have the extreme membership. I am improving my computer skills though. I could probably figure it out if I had to.

Be safe and don't forget it's almost Friday.

Back