• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning..we are having much needed rain today but its still not too cold.Be safe.

Chuck ..thanks for your kind words ..yes I would say the photo posting does take some "work"  :rolleyes:   which I say is still a work in progress.I was never into photography.its just not my thing..put that & the posting instructions & it seems I should take it to the extreme LOL       but I am working on it,although
its not a top priority. :shh:

Good morning. Didn't have to wake up early today. I've been waking up at 2am for the past couple days. Thankfully I go back to sleep after a hour or so.

Sounds like your having fun Sic. At least you didn't do a over the bars by breaking the derailleur and into a rattler's lap. Your putting some miles down on that bike. How many miles this year? Still have a month and a half.

Sandy, I'm not great with pictures. I found I get better pics after sunrise and before sunset. The light isn't as intense. Mid day always sucks for me.

We are suppose to get hit with a bad cold front. Cold rain cold turn to snow Thursday. 3-4 inches. Daytime highs 20's-30's. Mountains single digits. Crazy! High was 68 yesterday. I hope the meteorologist is lying.

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning fellow Chileheads.

Suppose to have rain/snow showered today. Don't have to go in to work until later. Have a bunch of shop work to do. Perfect!

Have a great day.

Looks like your getting the picture thang down, Sandy. Beautiful plant.

Good Morning Everyone. The weather here is pretty nice considering its New England...we have been lucky.
 Chuck you have snow to contend with,it comes with our  territory righto ;) there are +/- with being here,which I have come  to accept.
Yes I am learning to post my pictures,my peppers ask me to show them off,so I had to oblige as some of them like that one was so pretty.
I really am sad to see them go to plant heaven :cry:  but their offspring will be evident next year. Thanks for your + comments,have a great day & hope the new position is working well for you.

Back