• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning folks. Days are getting longer. I actually see 20 minutes of daylight after work now. Headlights into work... Headlights on the way home. A monotonous blur.

Good morning all. We're forecast for a number of days of sunny (mostly) and warm (50+) weather. Woo-hoo!

Sicman see you rising very early everyday like myself. Work gets me up at this horrid time. Same for you?

yes armac,i work the farm and take care of the wifes grandparents.. early to bed early to rise:: the early bird gets the worm,haha

We're up but enjoying our coffee!!! Got smart, moved radiation to afternoon so we don't have to leave home at the crack of dawn....I do mornings but I like being home with my coffee better.

dang...I've been lazy...morning all

hey sick...what's shakin' man...I want you to do me a favor...go to Chatham...then find the "Tigermoth" pub...it is across the street from Marconi, a division of BAE now I think, see if there is a waitress there by the name of June...older gal but was very nice to Linda and I when we were there...and we went there about 4 out of the 5 days we were there...I made several trips to Chatham during the late 1990s to early 2000s

I get tickled about June...my first experience in an English Pub...we got ready to leave the first night and I went to tip her...was going to tip her 20 quid, but she would not accept it...she said if I wanted to tip proper, offer to buy her a drink after she got off and she could either take the drink or the money...hmmmm..I told her I would get slapped if I tried that in an american bar...was funny to me anyway...

I am interested in the pubs you have attended since you have been over there?....Blackhorse? Whitehorse? Robin Hood?

Not much, actually. About the pubs, well sadly, AJ, ive been to none since i've been here(and theres a nice looking little one about 70 meters away from me named The Walnut Tree and another one about a quarter mile away named The George). Just been too busy and a bit too low on money, honestly. But. if i get the chance to go to Chatham i'll make sure to check the Tigermoth out for ya. Take care, brother. Cheers!!

im always awake at this time im at work till 5:30am

but then im off to bed!! :shh:

good thread AJ

your friend Joe

Back