• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all  :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far

I ate and drank so much yesterday  :party:

So very thankful for this Coffee to get things started today

Will be hanging my 4 foot 8 bulb T5 fixture up above the plant table today. (432W :cool: )  Some of the pepper babies are already almost to tall for the seedling rack
The amaryllis bulbs are done blooming and can go out into the garage with the overwinters until its warm enough they can stay outside.

Cloudy and 30F or -1C out there this morning with 12-15mph (about 19-24kph) winds  {at least its not snowing :) }

Have a great day, and S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

Good morning everyone. Another hot and dry day yesterday, but we did get the new guy's plot tilled. Also watered 4 garlic beds for the other people and dug up some rhubarb that was 'in the way' and moved it over a few feet. The dryness of the soil is quite evident when you try to water and it just runs off.

Share your happiness with friends. Give someone a special smile. Stay safe.

Good morning!

Managed to get some things done this weekend. Managed to pot up 165 plants, finally. Still have 20 more to go. Saved about 30 for spares.

Have a great day. Enjoy life.

Attachments

• IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 30
                                                                   Good Morning Everyone
                                                                                             Have a Great Tuesday    
                                                                                                                                 Drive Safely

Good morning everyone. Chuck, you have a ton of beautiful pepper babies! Nice to see them all.

The sun is up, though we're hoping for a bit of moisture late tonight. Heard that before. Spring is finally here so time for cleaning out stuff from the winter. Keep safe today and enjoy your friends. We had to put down our last cat, so it's a bit dreary today. He slept at my feet for way too long. Smiles all around.

Back