• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone....well,after 2 lovely sunny days in NE,winter has made an about turn...though brief X24 hrs...winds gusts to 40's & temps on a downward spire to teens tonight...ha always a weather story eh?  heck no snow thou'...so there ya go!
Have a safe one  & make it a good day..do a good deed,share  a joke,make someone smile! :P

So sorry Jane about your losing your pet :( pets are so part of the family!

Thanks to all of you for the condolences. 'Mitten' was a rescued kitty, his first owner was a drug dealer who would get his jollies by putting a dab of cocaine on his tongue and watch the consequences. ha ha. His first 2-3 years with us were challenging with seizures, scratches everywhere, daily vomit from eating too quickly. He slowly grew up and mellowed and was a very loving, protective cat. No more pets - I got too attached to them.

Not sure why people are such idiots bit they are. I knew some dudes 20 years ago that gave a chained up dog a ten strip of Acid. I remember instantly not liking them anymore.

Not sure what I'm doing today? Not sure if I feel sick or not. Maybe a short bike ride may make me feel better. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and good morning.

Good morning everyone. We're hearing about the storm coming our way. Will let you know. Busy meeting day, but the babies come first. The double wee ones are ready.

Enjoy your day and pay it forward. It's nice to hear a "thank you" when you open the door for someone. I just wish drivers were as courteous. Thanks so much for the condolences. Mitten's Ghost must be haunting me as I hear his scratching.

Smile.

good morning all  :D

0DFP11y.jpg

hope you all have a fantastic weekend  :metal:

:cheers:

Good morning everyone. The horrible weather went south and east of us, but we did get some rain. We have no power at home so I'm at McD's to get some hot coffee and food! Traffic lights are out, too.

I potted up many of the doubles yesterday and have a few more, then it's tomato seeding time. Hope the power/heat comes on or else I'll do a lot of shopping!

Have a wonderful day, everyone! Sic - hope you're feeling much better. That flu that's been going around can be nasty.

Spring Break is here for the kids, so enjoy the weekend.

Back