• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone! So good to hear Sic's feeling better, just don't overdo chores until you're feeling 100%.

The storm fizzled out in our area, though south and east of us got hit with feet of snow. The wrath of March isn't over yet. Hope to start tomato seeds today as all the peppers are potted up. Way too many for me, but there's hope!

We're off to breakfast with a friend. Please drive carefully. I saw too many fender benders yesterday in our non-storm traffic. Enjoy your Saturday and share your smiles. It'll be a beautiful day.

Good morning brother and sisters.

Been busy working. Started a lawn yesterday at my moms place. Shoveled a couple yards of compost after seeding. My and the boy are tired. He was a great help. I gave him $13 dollars for hanging in there all day. I'm so proud of him. Can't believe he's going to be 11 this year.

Glad your feeling better Sic.

Have a great day. My day begins....... NOW! ☕

Morning all!

(4:45am... damn, I slept in!)

Beautiful morning here... temps have actually dipped below 20 deg C!!!! (And by that I mean 19.5 deg C haha)

Relative humidity up at 93%, so not the crisp autumn morning I been hanging so badly for... but still, it's cooler than it's been in a VERY long time and right now I'll take it! :D

Probably half way through your day or whatevs for most of you lot but have a great one!

Good morning everyone. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Oh - that's a kids book. Just cloudy.

Went to a perennial flowers class yesterday and got to bring home 2 duos of plants - a newer variety of lavender and some catmint. I will need something to replace whatever the painters stomped on, and they're still not done painting.

Relax today and enjoy some solitude. Have a great day.

Morning all!

4:00am, 23.2 deg C, RH 83%, dew point 20.2 deg C... this isn't autumn. :(

Ah well, if all I gots to complain about is the weather... and my livelihood doesn't depend on it or anything... well, then I'm an extremely fortunate person indeed! :)

LOTS to do today including FINALLY getting some chilli seeds in the ground.

Have a great day you lot!

mmmmmm Coffee. :D

Good morning everyone. Finally got all the tomato seeds planted. Wish I was a bit more organized and had more room!

March seems to going out like a lion with rain and cold predicted for most of the week.

Sic - sending good vibes to feel 100% before you ride all over FL.

OCD - save you fish heads for your garden, the Indians used them for fertilizer.

Enjoy the beautiful day. Nice to hear mpicante is working in the garden. Share the smiles.

Back